Tuesday, December 2, 2008

LIES

"Let's just wipe the slate and move forward."

"We put this part of the season behind us, and we're starting fresh."

"We need to be more accountable."
(YOU THINK????)

Yada yada yada blah blah blah. I will believe it when I see it on the ice. We've played this game before... And the results were not any better than the horribleness we'd become accustomed to. Not that that's Ruff's fault. No. We now all know that it's the players that are the driving force behind their awful play. That fact is simply inescapable after seeing how ridiculously wonderful they were to start off this season.

Jerks.

I'm such a cynic now... I can't help it. I can only act the way their play dictates, and lately it's been. Um. Yeah.

Also, we are trading Max to Toronto pronto for Schenn because I had a dream that we did, and my dreams are always 100% accurate. That's why Ales Kotalik is signing with the Senators over the offseason. lulz

And that'll be all. Why? I've got no tiempo to blogblogblo, when I have finals and papers and all that jazz. I can go to message boards and post for ten-minute sprees throughout the day, but that's about it. Ewww.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I'm up for Luke Schenn coming here. He's doing pretty well, he fights, and he reminds me of Steve Bernier. SIGN HIM UP.