Wednesday, November 19, 2008

aewourasodfjasdfjaisdf



I just wasted two and a half hours watching that abysmal game when I could have been studying for a chem test that I have tomorrow.

Thanks, guys. Thanks.

Jerks.




Michel Therrien... I wish Lindy Ruff would just say this. It's true. It sucks. And it's true. But he won't say it. Why? He wants to protect the very players that are killing the Sabres. And that is unacceptable.

Everything about this team is unacceptable right now.

I'm seriously considering taking a two-week break from Buffalo sports in general. No Sabres, no Bills, no anything. Because I am in Indiana, it will be easy to avoid everything the media says about them. Very easy indeed.

I'm a bitter cynic at age eighteen.

The only good players on the team tonight were Vanek and Pominville. The only average players on the team were Vanek and Pominville. And maybe Lalime, for actually not allowing a goal.

I just. I don't.

Before this game, I was wanting like crazy to trade Connolly, Stafford, and Roy ASAP. Not because of their bad play... that could change tomorrow. Because of their attitudes.

I just wonder what my life would be like if my parents had never moved to Buffalo when I was eleven, if I were a fan of Boston and/or New York City teams right now.

I don't know.... I'm done.


2 comments:

Shelby said...

God, do I agree with this post.
The only good thing that came out of this game was the fact Vanek is back in the goal scoring lead but that means shit when the team can't win a game for their life lately.

I WANT TO BE MAD AT EVERYONE, BUT I CAN'T BE MAD AT THE HPV LINE BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING SOME THINGS HAPPEN. And Ryan, too, since most of those goals he was held to dry on...but then again...some he could've saved...

Just, goddamn this team.

Jael said...

I blame only Ryan for the fifth and sixth goals. For the rest, he either had no chance, or he had some help in letting the puck hit the back of the net.

The question I'm asking is, "IS EARLIER THIS SEASON WHEN BOTH TEAMS WERE 5-1 THE BEST I'M EVER GOING TO KNOW AS A BUFFALO SPORTS FAN?!"