Saturday, November 1, 2008

Second Intarmission

These are the notes I have typed on Word while watching the game. There are basically none for the first period because I was playing euchre with some friends at the time and was only paying attention about 30% of the time, so take that comment about the defense with a shaker of salt.


Also, this font is screwy because this thing won't let me make it be the way I want. =( So it is huge.


First period:

-Vanek, Roy, Pominville AWESOME

-I called Pominville’s goal

-Much better team defense; still weak in the neutral zone because they’re not trapping, but very solid at breaking up plays in front of the net


Second period:

-LOVING the Theodore chant that ONE GUY is yelling

-Spacek with a lot of giveaways this season, but pretty good defensively

-Pominville laying down to block a shot on the PK = AWESOME

-I love Gaustad sticking up for his teammate even if it does lead to a 5-on-3 for Washington =(

-What in the WORLD is with that non-call on the Washington player for tripping Roy on that 5-on-3?!

-Andrej Sekera is my hero for getting the puck out on the 5-on-3

-MILLLLLLLEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

-So, our PP sucks dee ballz

-Lot of shot blocking tonight. I LIKE.

-Miller is brilliant

-If the puck had hit the net on that Gaustad backhand, he gets a goal. UGH.

-Sabres outshot like woah this period, but I don’t think it was due to their bad play; they played all right, but Washington just had a lot PPs + threw EVERYTHING at the net

-VANEK FOR PIGEON!!!!

-I switched to the intermission report of the Thrashers-Devils game at the end of the second, and in the middle of interviewing Parise they randomly mentioned that Vanek scored twice tonight. VANEK = CROSBY


More intelligent review to come after the game.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Thomas is getting mentioned ~*everywhereeeeeeeee*~.