Monday, November 3, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEEE /fan girl squeal

TWO SHUTOUTS IN A ROW!

RYAN MILLER NOW LEADS THE LEAGUE IN SHUTOUTS, SAVE PERCENTAGE, AND GAA! (OK, apparently he is only second in GAA, to freakin' TIM THOMAS... except I got .947 as his save percentage, and NHL.com says it is .942. I think it's because I'm averaging all his save percentages together, and not dividing saves by SA... because that gives me .942... OH WHO CARES. HE IS STILL AWESOME.)

I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHERE ALL THE HATERS ARE NOW!

(Also, Lalime's little dance was freakin' adorable.)

Excellent game from everyone (on the Sabres) involved.

I cannot say enough about the PK units tonight.

We need three pigeons. One for Ryan Miller, one for Patrick Kaleta, and one for the PK units to share.

Just as I could not give an objective (read: calm) review after the Lightning game, so I cannot give one now.

I'm not even going to try.

They played hockey tonight. They fought through all the BS calls designed purely to even up the total on the box score at the end of the game
, they did not give up halfway through the first when they had not yet scored (last year's team would have), they blocked shots all over the place... The defense was excellent... The offense was beautiful when it was allowed to function/when the Sabres were not busy killing off penalties...

AND MY BOY PATRICK KALETA SCORED A GOAL! And he got the puck out on the PK at least once every time! And he laid down on the ice to block shots at least twice! And... He is my favorite player, so I must stop gushing at some point, but man, if only there could be two pigeons! He also drew a penalty tonight, as always. We didn't score off it like we usually do, but complaining about that is just being nitpicky, after that game.

The Rivet-led boys are back. They were halfway there last game; now, they have arrived. Show me a weakness from this game, and I'll show you my loser look.

I love this. (Yeah, I may or may not have watched the game online, and not on GameCenter. Oops.)

4 comments:

Shelby said...

I'm so happy your boy was able to score!

Also, I loved Lalalalalalime's little dance when he congratulated Ryan. IT'S THE GIDDY!OHMYGODYOUGOTASHUTOUT DANCE!

Caroline said...

Oh wow, Lalime's little dance was too cute. I really love that guy.

Those are the kind of games I love because everyone is working as team and clicking. I mean, I really can't find anything to complain about.

Jael said...

I can't really find anything to complain about for the entire season... which is a little bit weird, when they've played, I think, twelve games.

I like.

Jill said...

WHOO HOO!!!